Touch Screen technology is ending up being popular among customers in India and abroad. Sony touch screen music system also stand out in this list of car audio systems.
There are numerous digital product and services that are utilizing this modern technology.
Touch screen modern technology is making every little thing much more secure, easier as well as extra enjoyable to use.
It takes little initiative to locate as well as alter a song on a modern touch display automobile stereo and that is actually important because now driving remains in emphasis.
Besides car stereos, touch screen innovation is currently making it very easy to get tickets online, do online banking, play games as well as a whole lot much more.
As most of us understand, the rates of digital items are reducing and also touch display automobile stereos are being affected too!
Which’s excellent news due to the fact that, for lots of people, touch display automobile stereos were very expensive vehicle accessories for a number of years, yet not any longer.
The costs in the gadget industry are quickly transforming and also becoming much more cost effective.
A cars and truck stereo has been created from an easy tool where you could have listed to your favorite radio station or maybe played a CD.
Quite a big variety of brand-new features have actually been added to make one of the most contemporary and interesting stereos ever before!
You can now play your songs data from a CD or a DVD (MP3, WMA, AAC audio styles are supported).
A portable music player like iPod or any other MP3 player is additionally compatible and also it can be connected to the stereo.
You can also load your music from a MMC or SD card – these sorts of cards are mostly discovered in electronic cameras.
So as you can see, there are a great deal of alternatives and you can utilize the one you like one of the most.
As for videos go, all I can claim is that virtually every significant video layout is supported. Here is just a short list: MP4, WMV, XVID, DIVX, MPEG and so on.
Video can be filled from the very same resources as the audio files.
In this article, we will be looking at top Sony touch screen music systems to give you a good idea of what is currently available as well as exploring some important considerations of buying the audio system.
Our handy buyer guide narrows down in-depth information for you. Let’s get started!
At a Glance: Sony Touch Screen Music System - Our Top Picks
Swipe the table!
|Model||Product Dimensions||Mounting Hardware||Rating|
|Sony XAV-AX3000 AV Receiver with Android Auto and Apple Car Play||XAV-AX3000||L: 23.5" W: 19" H: 23" 1.6 Kilograms||Main Unit, Instruction Manual, Remote, Microphone, Wiring harness & Warranty card|
|Sony XAV-AX5000 6.95 CarPlay/Android Auto Media Receiver with Blutooth||XAV-AX5000||L: 23.9" W: 23.6" H: 18.6" 1.85 Kilograms||Main Unit, Instruction Manual, Remote, Microphone, Wiring harness & Warranty card|
|Sony XAV AX-1500 15.7-cm (6.2) Bluetooth Media Receiver with WebLink Cast||XAV-AX-1500||L: 23" W: 16" H: 8" 1.2 Kilograms||1 unit Digital Media Player, Warranty Card and Remote|
|Sony Touch Screen System XAV-W600||XAV-W600||L: 16.9" W: 17.8" H: 10.15" 1.7 Kilograms||1 unit Digital Media Player, Warranty Card and Remote|
Sony XAV-AX3000 AV Receiver with Android Auto and Apple Car Play
- Apple car play makes driving smarter: use all your essential iPhone functions on the road with apple car play. Just plug in your phone to get started. Tap the icons to take calls, check voicemails and text messages, bring up maps or even talk to Siri. And of course, listen to your favourite songs using iTunes, apple music or apps. You can dictate text messages, control music playback or get directions, without ever taking your eyes off the road.
- Android auto gives you all the help you need: journeys are easier and safer with help from android auto. Plug in your phone to get traffic information, lane guidance and real-time navigation assistance from google maps. You can even send text messages, take calls or check your voicemail through the simple interface. Android auto also includes best-in-class voice-recognition technology, so you can get directions, send messages, make calls and control music while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
- See and control everything on a flush 17. 6 Cm touchscreen: bring up maps, sort through playlists, and make phone calls – all with just a quick tap on the touch controls. The ultra-slim 17. 6 Cm (6. 95) Display uses a bezel-less panel, for a smooth fit on the dashboard that blends seamlessly with your car interior.
- Easy installation with a compact rear chassis: despite its double-din display, the rear chassis is far smaller than conventional double-din units. This makes for much easier installation, and leaves plenty of room for cabling and other accessories in the space behind the display.
- Dual usb ports: enjoy all the greatest hits from your music library while your phone handles directions. Thanks to dual usb ports, you can connect your smartphone and usb device at the same time.
- Quick-access key terminal: enjoy quick and easy operation on the road. Keys along the bottom of the receiver give you instant access to basic features such as volume, source, sound settings and voice control.
- Three pre-outs let you expand your sound system: looking to build your own in-car sound system? Three pre-outs give you countless possibilities for expanding your setup. Plug in your desired amplifiers and sub-woofers to customise your sound.
Supported Cars: Swift ZXI, Creta, Grand i10, Tiago XE, WagonR, Honda City, Xcent, Swift Dzire, Alto, Ertiga, Ciaz, Maruti Eeco, Innova, Venue, Toyota Corolla Altis, Santro Xing, Duster, Hyundai i20, XUV 500 and many more.
Sony XAV-AX5000 6.95 CarPlay/Android Auto Media Receiver with Bluetooth
- Android Auto gives you all the help you need: Journeys are easier and safer with help from Android Auto. Plug in your phone to get traffic information, lane guidance and real-time navigation assistance from Google Maps.
- You can even send text messages, take calls or check your voicemail through the simple interface. Android Auto also includes best-in-class voice-recognition technology, so you can get directions, send messages, make calls and control music while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
- See and control everything on a flush 17.6 cm touchscreen: Bring up maps, sort through playlists, and make phone calls – all with just a quick tap on the touch controls. The ultra-slim 17.6 cm (6.95) display uses a bezel-less panel, for a smooth fit on the dashboard that blends seamlessly with your car interior.
- Easy installation with a compact rear chassis: Despite its double-DIN display, the rear chassis is far smaller than conventional double-DIN units. This makes for much easier installation, and leaves plenty of room for cabling and other accessories in the space behind the display.
- Dual USB ports: Enjoy all the greatest hits from your music library while your phone handles directions. Thanks to dual USB ports, you can connect your smartphone and USB device at the same time.
Supported Cars: Baleno Zeta, Maruti Ignis Sigma, Toyota Etios, Skoda Laura, WagonR, Vitara Brezza, Innova, Ford Figo, Ciaz, Swift, Mahindra Xylo, Honda Jazz, Tata Tiago, Ertiga and many more.
Sony XAV AX-1500 15.7-cm (6.2) Bluetooth Media Receiver with WebLink Cast
- WebLink Cast mirrors your smartphone contents. Connect your compatible Apple or Android smartphone to mirror and control it directly from the car audio screen.
- Anti-glare clear responsive touchscreen. The anti-glare 15.7-cm (6.2) touchscreen gives you intuitive control over music playback, making phone calls and more.
- Quick wake-up. You’re ready to go right after turning on the ignition3 with Sony’s quick wake-up feature.
- WebLink is a lightweight app delivery platform designed especially for in-vehicle use. Using the Android or iOS device connection.
- Everything you need is just a tap away, thanks to the 15.7-cm (6.2) anti-glare touchscreen, with its large, easy-to-use icons for source selection and settings.
Supported Cars: Toyota Etios, Alto, Scorpio, Ertiga, Altroz, Swift, WagonR, Hyundai Verna, Dzire, Chevolet Optra Magnum and many more.
Sony Touch Screen System XAV-W600
- See the action on a bright 15.6 cm (6.2) touchscreen.
- 55 W x 4 Dynamic Reality Amplifier 2.
- Mega Bass adds low-end power.
- USB playback and smartphone charging.
- 2 Years Warranty.
Supported Cars: Duster, Swift, Corolla, Mahindra Verito, Celerio, Amaze, Volkawagen Polo, Honda Brio and many more.
The crisp touch-screen makes navigation less complicated as well as smoother.
The sound quality is incredible. Most of the models even include a GPS system, others have an option for it. Bluetooth innovation is offered to attach your headset.
If you’re in the market for a Sony touch screen music system then you should pick one from our list.