If you are driving a car as upscale and fashionable as an Mahindra Bolero, you are going to want a music player that’s just as sleek and stylish as your vehicle.
Mahindra Bolero is one of the most successful multi utility vehicles in the Indian auto market. The MUV has a sturdy body and a very spacious passenger cabin with some smart comfort features to make the journey easy and stress free.
Its top end variants like ZLX and SLX come with advanced entertainment systems but variants like EX, EX NON AC & SLE don’t come with a music player.
Lucky for you, we have compiled a list of 3 of the best music players that are a perfect match for the Mahindra Bolero.
Table of Contents
Mahindra Bolero Music Player Price List - Our 3 Favourites
Swipe the table!
|Brand||Model||Product Dimensions||Mounting Hardware||Rating|
|Pioneer DEH-X1990UB||Pioneer||DEH-X1990UB||L: 22" W: 21.8" H: 23.2" 1.4 Kilograms||Car CD Player, Detach Case, Remote Controller Unit, Cord with Connector, Warranty Card, Manual|
|Hamaan Mahindra Bolero 9" Full HD Double Din Player||HAMAAN||MAHINDRA BOLERO||L: 49.5" W: 27.3" H: 24.6" 2 Kilograms||List of Included Items: 1 Stereo, and Wiring|
|Pioneer DEH-S3190BT||Pioneer||DEH–S3190BT||L: 26" W: 24" H: 22" 1.2 Kilograms||1 Head Unit, Instructions Manual and Screws|
- Less time plugged in, more time for going out – with the new Pioneer receivers, you can charge your android phone three times faster than the other entry level car stereos
- It’s charging downstream port provides up to 1.5 amperes to quickly charge an Android smartphone (Tip – charge your phone while keeping it is in a power saving mode)
- Pioneer ARC (Advanced Remote Control) app allows you to access various music sources, fine-tune audio settings and launch selected 3rd party navigation and music apps on your smartphone with touch and swipe interface – your smartphone is now remote control of the head unit
- Pioneer’s advanced sound retriever technology improves the sound quality of compressed media files like MP3, WMA files – this is done by enhancing high frequencies that tends to get lost in the compression process
- Pioneer presents the magic of MIXTRAX – delivering the non-stop mix experience with technology based on Pioneer’s history of innovative professional DJ product development
- Specially designed for India sound preference, Todoroki EQ realizes powerful bass and reproduces bright and clear high frequencies without compromising on vocals
- 1080P Full HD Touch Screen Display Compatible Vehicles: Specially designed for MAHINDRA BOLERO
- Built-in GPS Navigation feature With 9” Digital Touch Screen/ IPS Retina Display/ Screen Mirroring
- Wi-Fi Enable/ Android Version 10/ Plug & Play Fitment/ Quad Core Processor/ 16GB Internal Memory/ 2 GB Built in DDR3 RAM
- Warranty: 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty and No warranty on burnt and physical damage
- Capacitive touch display, support IOS, 16GB ROM + 2 GB DDR3 RAM, Short Case, Gorilla Glass, IPS Screen, PIP function, I.R (remote) or without I.R, 4V Preout
- Advanced sound retriever: Pioneer’s advanced sound retriever technology improves the sound quality of compressed media files like mp3, wma files, this is done by enhancing high frequencies that tends to get lost in the compression process.
- Mixtrax: Pioneer presents the magic of mixtrax – delivering the non-stop mix experience with technology based on pioneer’s history of innovative professional dj product development.
- Direct navi key: One touch control for launching navigation application, user can use his own preferred navigation app for navigating.
- High speed charging: Less time plugged in, more time for going out with the new pioneer receivers, you can charge your android phone three times faster than the other entry level car stereos, it’s charging downstream port provides up to 1.5 amperes to quickly charge an android smartphone.
- Flac playback support: Brilliant reproduction of sound by flac les surpasses playback
- Mosfet 50w 4: Pioneer’s original amplifier makes sure to provide great sound quality.
- Detachable face security: Detach the face panel and keep it secured from theft
Mahindra Bolero is one of the oldest MUVs in Mahindra’s portfolio, has been consistently leading utility segment sales for the last 7 years. Launched way back in 2000, Bolero evolved and got better and better with changing times and tastes of consumers.
Due to its design, the Mahindra Bolero can fit most modern audio systems. However, the key is to consider your storage needs, your budget, and quality. All the recommended products are tried and tested, and we are confident that they are a perfect fit for the Mahindra Bolero.
Also, we have selected products that fall under different price ranges so that regardless of your budget, you can still get a fantastic product.